Have a Pleasant Stay In Bali
General INFO :
• Wear lots of sunscreen when traveling around or swimming.
• Drink a lot of water . Drink only boiled , distilled or mineral water.
• Wear light, airy, casual clothes for your comfortable.
• Take care of your belongings at all time.
• Bargain when shopping except on fixed price tagged goods.
• Make sure that you have personal or travel insurance that will cover any accidents.
• Be careful when driving and crossing the road in Bali.
• Wear a sarong and sash when visiting temples and attending ceremonies.
• Wear your most respectable clothes if you want to go the immigration office.
• Take of your shoes when enter someone’s house.
• Swim outside of the designated areas.
• Do drugs it is death penalty.
• Enter the temple when menstruating.
• Use flash cameras during ceremonies .
• Take valuables to the beach. Bring your camera only if you are not going to swim, or if you are in pairs and one can swim while one watches.
• Step on ceremonial offerings in the street.
• Use the left hand to earn or to give or receive anything.
• The left hand is considered unclean and impolite.
• Touch people’s head. It is very offensive to Hindu.
• Step in offering in the street.